Icon art by Christinies. fav.me/d3emk19
1. Only My Little Pony-centric stuff is allowed. You may have characters that aren't in Friendship Is Magic, but in another generation, and OCs are allowed as well. Inter-species are allowed as well. For example, Spike and Apple Bloom would count as this.
2. ANY sexuality is allowed. Female/Female, Female/Male, Male/Male, we don't discriminate!
3. If you see a pairing you don't like, just ignore it. Don't go flaming those who do like it; that's just rude and childish.
4. Please please please please PLEASE submit to the right folder. If for example, you submit a drawing of Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie, then submit it to the 'Yuri' folder. If you don't know what 'Yuri' is, then keep reading after the rules.
5. All media types are allowed. If you are wondering if something you are submitted will be allowed, then send the group a note. Most of the time we will say yes, but if you are ever unsure, its always good to check.
6. Have fun! That's the main point of this group.
Now, since some might not know...
WHAT IS SHIPPING?
Shipping is where you pair up two characters, and make them a couple. This ship can be "canon", as in proven by the creators; "fanon", in which you pair those who you think would make a good couple; or "crack", in which you pair up characters who have rarely interacted, and usually this ends up with some hilarious results.
WHAT IS YURI/HET/YAOI?
Yuri = Love between two females. An example in the MLP-verse would be Applejack/Rainbow Dash.
Het = Love between a female and male. An example in the MLP-verse would be Twilight Sparkle/Dr. Whooves.
Yaoi = Love between two males. An example in the MLP-verse would be Macintosh/Caramel.
WHAT IS CROSSOVER/AMBIGUOUS?
Crossover = Love between a MLP-verse character and a character that is not from Friendship Is Magic or any other MLP show.
Ambiguous = Love between two characters in which one or both of their gender has been left out.
WHAT IS SOLO MARE/STALLION?
Exactly what they sound like! How are they shipping? They aren't, but hey they are some AWESOME pictures/stories!